In patients who have an aggressive form of high-grade superficial bladder cancer and those who have not responded or who have recurrent bladder cancer in spite of treatments mentioned above, a more aggressive form of treatment may be warranted. This is usually in the form of a major surgical procedure called radical cystectomy. It entails removal of the bladder and the prostate and diverting the urinary stream using parts of the intestine. This surgery will be described in the subsequent section on treatment of invasive bladder cancer.
216. Cave Dwelling Sponge / The Clam Whisperer
217. Spot Returns / The Check-Up
218. Spin the Bottle / There's a Sponge in My Soup
219. Man Ray Returns / Larry the Floor Manager
220. The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom
221. No Pictures Please / Stuck on the Roof
222. Krabby Patty Creature Feature / Teacher's Pests
223. Sanitation Insanity / Bunny Hunt
224. Squid Noir / Scavenger Pants
225. Cuddle E. Hugs / Pat the Horse
226. Chatterbox Gary / Don't Feed the Clowns
So let’s get started. Below you’ll find links to hub pages that each contain several useful articles about everything you might want to know regarding warts, moles or skin tags.
Wart Removal Guide There are dozens of wart removal remedies and treatments out there. Find out which ones work and which ones to avoid.
Mole Removal Guide You have several options when it comes to mole removal. Find out what you need to know about each method, so you can decide which one is right for you.
Skin Tag Removal Guide Skin tag removal is often much easier than it sounds. Learn how you or your doctor can safely remove skin tags in the shortest amount of time.